Monday 5 December 2016

Back to Basics

So guys it's been a while.


I've been one laaaaazy bugger. Seriously since my last post it's basically been 6 months well 5 really but who cares.

Let's see I had a super busy summer and have therefore barely done any workout. I haven't been home much so I haven't gone to the gym much. I haven't restarted boxing yet because I was gone for three weeks and so it goes on.

I have however started private training sessions with a friend of mine tomorrow is my third class, my friend unfortunately can't make it, so this should be interesting.. 

In my last class I got some homework --- to practice doing a cray which is something you do to practice getting into a handstand supposedly..

Anyway I plan on being back and sporty next year. I have signed up again for a level 3 poledance course this will be the third time i'm doing that. So that'll always be wednesday evenings. Tuesday mornings at 8 I have my personal training sessions and mondays and thursdays i will start with boxing again.

It's time to get real and back to business :) Especially with it being december again ..

I shall review my training session with you tomorrow ! Wish me luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment