Saturday 11 January 2014

Flowers


Thanks Katy for all the motivation!! I am really enjoying the January cure! even if I am not quite following. It to a T. I really liked the idea of getting flowers each weekend to brighten up the home! For some of us  though budgeting is also top of our list for 2014. Here are some alternatives that are cheap and last! Double bonus for me as I am sometimes a bit allergic to fresh flowers with strong scents. The fake and wooden flowers are from the dollar store and the dried flowers are from a friend's wedding from the summer ( they were centrepieces at the reception). 

So that is the easy part! Now on to the kitchen cleaning and rest of the cure's weekend chores... Or maybe back to sleep for a little while! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment