Thursday 2 January 2014

Starting the Year with Intention


2013 turned out to be a year of major transitions for me. In August I started a new job and bought a new car. In October my relationship of over 3 years ended and I moved November 1. Unfortunately where I moved to was not a good fit so I moved again last week (THANK YOU Daniele, Paul, Kate and Laura for all your help!).

So I'm starting 2014 in a new place and am excited for what this year has in store for me. But rather than go with the flow and see what comes my way I am also starting the year with positive intentions and short-term goals (that will turn into long-term habits).

My 2014 Resolutions:
- pay off my VISA (this is the 4th year running with this goal - but it WILL happen this year)
- get fit (solo lift canoe, be able to do a handstand)

My 2014 Month-by-Month Goals:
January: The January Cure, Swim Fit (stroke improvement 1x/wk), Boot Camp 2x/wk, determine budget
February: Implement budget, Swim Fit, Boot Camp, Moksha 2x/wk (after boot camp ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment