Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day-20

I'm not going to lie, I am looking forward to the end of these 30 days-

Things I miss and can't wait to reintegrate:
-Greek yogurt
-Quinoa
-Oatmeal
-Brown/wild rice

Things I miss but should definitely NOT reintegrate:
-Milk Chocolate
-Candy
-Sugary baked goods
-Baguette
-Bagels
-Chips
-Crackers

I am noticing how much baked goods at the office or free samples at Starbucks could add up. With Paleo,  It's easy enough not to think twice about it and just say no.

To keep motivated over the last 1/3 of this challenge, I ordered a new cookbook! Apparently its quite thin but has some tasty middle eastern recipes.


















Thanks to amazon prime free trial, I should be receiving this in my mailbox in 2 days. woo!! Until then, hardboiled eggs, almonds, more almonds, more hardboiled eggs...

Oh and I did make spaghetti squash with pesto and turkey sausage. It was really good but isn't that filling. Maybe I should make a veggie side dish next time to supplement it.

No comments:

Post a Comment