Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 27- Time flies when you're eating paleo

Carrot Ginger Soup with Coconut Milk-
I winged it-onion, carrots, ginger, roasted yellow pepper, coconut milk

These were by far the best thing I have made recently-
Sweet Potato fries, I used a special good grips potato cutter (shown below) that cuts them rippled
and my recipe for sweet potato fries


Dessert at my parents- fruit and dark chocolate :)

Coffee with Almond Milk and a Paleo pumpkin muffin -recipe coming soon

Otherwise, not much to report. Are you all feeling tired from the time shift? I know I am! it is so nice for it to be light out after work though.

Oh check out this article from the Citizen. It talks about a foodie dating site where you can meet like minded eaters. The creator of the site is Paleo, and his description of how people react to him is hilarious and probably dead on-


Nimoy admitted to some eyebrow-raising reactions when he mentions his unconventional diet to dates.

"It's actually a two-pronged approach. The first part is they all look at me and go: `Wow, you look really fit and really healthy, how do you do it?' And then when I tell them how I do it, they say: `Wow, you sound really crazy and I want to get away from you," he said with a laugh during an interview from Los Angeles.


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment