Saturday 2 March 2013

Day 17?- Life in the gray zone

As the title of this post alludes to, this week has forced me to take off my rose coloured paleo sunglasses a little...all I can say is thank goodness for the gray zone.

In hindsight I haven't done too badly, but I have definitely been finding it more difficult to feel full this week, and been irritable to the max (I woke up every morning this week from a sore throat, partially from my body crashing I think but also largely from raising my voice (ok maybe even yelling) in class.

Anywho it's the weekend! And even though it will be spent working it's all good as I've come to terms with the fact I will have no life until March 15th..which coincidentally (or not) is around when this challenge will end! I was telling my wonderful co-worker and friend Andrée-Anne this while we made a (totally amazing) paleo diner last night, and it hit me that it's already March! Craziness...

So yeah our paleo diner, was so good as we were starving after an insane day or running with our students/ teaching and hot-yoga ing. We decided to make steamed cauliflower, yam fries, and chicken fajitas with laituce wraps. Andrée-Anne said that it was even better with laituce than with normal wraps (still not sure if she was just being polite and supportive but I agree they were amazing!).
 I've included some pics, there may or may not have also been some red wine invloved. Oh and maybe also some dark chocolates...yay gray zone!



Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend its many potential shades of grey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment