Sunday 11 January 2015

Back at the gym

So I've been back from my "Holiday" since a week now and I've had my gym bag in the car with me since wednesday and only got to the gym today. -.- In my defence I had so much work to do and I started my Russian classes again by the time everything calmed down the week was over it was saturday and I was starting my Level 2 Pole Dancing course. 

Level 2 aka Level of Pain is what I've heard the most painful level from the 12 levels. We climbed a lot and I have to say I'm super proud of myself that I got up on the pole so high, sadly I couldn't do a lot of the new tricks because I forgot my hot pants at home and only had normal leggings on... The coming up saturday I'll be in London so I'll be missing one class of pole :( boohoo.

Anyway I'm doing Pole Dancing with an ex colleague/friend of mine and she surprised me with an awesome foam roller! You read right a FOAM ROLLER! Boy have I dreamed about having those since I was a little girl (not entirely true but since about a year :P)

This Foam Roller is a Trigger Point therapy Foam Roller, we have these at the gym and I love love love them! Needless to say I used mine the second I got home :)

Today I ended up going to the gym and did pure weight training for 1,5 hrs. This includes jumping rope, floor workouts etc etc. and I did all this with a totally bruised foot. I told El I'm going to write a blogpost her comment was "I predict some feet photos" so now I can't let her down! Here's my bruised foot! No pain no gain am I right!?



Anyway I also went to the Finnish sauna for 15/20 minutes and it was absolutely fantastic ! Love love love going to the sauna after a good workout :)

I also need to tell you about my amazing new Jump Rope well Speed Rope from Kettler I got over the "Holidays" I love it so much and used it every day when I was away to help me keep fit! Hope it helped because I start boxing again tomorrow :p

Here are my beautiful foam roller and speed rope together.


I can highly recommend the Kettler as well as TriggerPoint for the foam roller, both items do not disappoint! 

Enjoy the rest of your sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment