Tuesday 6 January 2015

Make your 2014 workout your 2015 warm- up!

Well thanks Juliet for keeping this blog going and for motivating me to keep moving! Especially since you are often done your workout before I even wake up! It really encourages me to get it done.

I am doing pretty well so far, although we are still in the initial 2 week new years resolution period..



Here's a little peak at what I've been up to on the exercise front in 2015

Thursday January 1- New years day

I went for a run and ended up at my parents. I took the scenic route along the river and it felt like forever. It was nice and quiet though as nobody was awake yet. Ottawa was a ghost town at 9 am.


Oh, I almost forgot, I went to a yin/yang yoga class with Patrick. It was half nap half yoga. I fell asleep at least twice. It was more stretching than anything.

Later that day, I went for a short walk with my parents on the canal and then ate a beavertail. Something about the cold weather makes it hard to resist. I am filing that under counter-exercise and moving on.

Friday January 2- Did a spin class at lunch with Tamara that killed me. Had a soccer game at night

Saturday January 3: I was so tired and had no energy so slept in and skipped curling. Still made it to Douvris somehow. The workout was insane and included over 100 burpies.. yikes.

Sunday January 4: Cross country skiing with Antonella in icy conditions. It required about twice as much effort, but was still really fun.


I am so happy to get out and ski this year as I barely went at all last year and I really enjoy it.

Monday January 5- am: Jillian  'Don't phone it in' Michaels- 30 day shred level 1 with Tamara/ pm: Douvris- more sprints, burpies, lunges, and a whole lot of pushups. Oh yeh and thrusters. and poppovers..

I am avoiding Goodlife like the plague as I am sure it is insanely packed.

Tuesday January 6- am: Jillian ' these abs don't come for free' Michaels 30 day shred level 1 with Tamara.

That is all I have planned for today. So that's it we are all caught up. Hopefully tomorrow I will continue with JM and douvris and maybe take a rest day on Thursday. I also want to fit in some yoga at some point.
                                   

How are the rest of you doing? Any big goals for 2015?







No comments:

Post a Comment