Wednesday 28 January 2015

Workout Update

I can't remember where I left off on here.. my workout schedule has gone something like this:

Mondays: Douvris

Tuesdays: JM workout video, sometimes a run on the treadmill

Wednesdays: Douvris, sometimes a workout video

Thursdays: Workout video or rest

Fridays: yoga or spin, and soccer

Sats: cross country ski (once), sometimes curling (is this exercise?)  douvris

Sundays: cross country ski

This past weekend I was in Boston. Friday and Saturday Claire and I did fitness blender workouts. It is so cool, its a husband/wife team of trainers and they have so many awesome and free videos. Claire is following an 8 week fat-loss for busy people program so we did the workouts in her plans. She kept telling me how cool the fitness blender site was and for some reason I hadn't wanted to try it, but now I really like it. It turns out my boss also does the same videos- ha!

Sunday we went to Health Works, what a  great gym!!

We did a trampoline class and it was a lot of fun.



Since I've been back:

Monday: Lazy Mclazierr , was tired and felt like I was getting sick, so rested

Tuesday: 5k treadmill run at lunch to get out of my slug mood, and squash at night- soo fun!! hadn't played in years.

Wed- today: this morning Tamara and I did a quiet cardio for apartment workout on fitness blender, which included "quiet burpies". Spoiler alert: they suck almost as much as loud burpies. Tongiht I am going to dourvris.

On the nutrition side, my "diet" has been absolutely atrocious, I need to start planning healthy, filling meals so I eat less junk.

How's everyone else doing? Making it through the winter ok?  


No comments:

Post a Comment