Thursday 28 February 2013

Day 15- These abs don't come for free


That's my problem. Here I have been wishing and hoping for a 6 pack- or some resemblance of abs- will just come to me. I completely forgot the words of wisdom from JM- these abs don't come for free. Time to step things up. This morning I un-buried my 6 weeks to 6 pack dvd and will and try to put it to good use. 

Speaking of Jillian, have you heard about her new body shred class coming to Goodlife fitness? I am really excited about this. It will be a 30 minute class that incorporates her trademarked 3-2-1 interval approach- 3 min cardio 2 min strength, 1 min ab. Woo !!! 

I also ran into an inside source at goodlife- L- an instructor there who will be teaching this class. She said I am the target demographic for it and that its designed for ppl with not that much time who want a high intensity workout. Perfect for lunch break perhaps? The schedule is not out yet, so I will have to wait and see. 

L said she could never be as in your face as Jillian but does hope to motivate the class without yelling and shouting. I wonder if she has to study up on catch phrases- don't phone it in;  why do we work the small muscle groups in with the big ones?; why choose failure when success is an option?; this is where change occurs.. yada yada. I think i'd have a good handle on those. 

What do you think of JM- love her or love to hate her? 




No comments:

Post a Comment