Thursday 13 November 2014

Starting the day off right :)

So far I'm quite pleased with my progress.  I hope I can keep it up.  Yesterday El and I went to a spin class at lunch.  It was a great workout.  There are fans all over the room but they don't seem to turn them on so the place becomes a sauna.

In the evening I played floor hockey.  Although we lost, we played really well.  Some of the guys on the opposing team were really aggressive so I took it a bit easy.  Even still, I've got a lovely bruise on my thigh from blocking a slap shot on the net.

This morning El and I went to the U of O pool for a swim workout.  I managed to swim 1000 m in about 30 min.  It felt good to be back in the pool although I need to work on perfecting my flip turns before my competition in May.


No comments:

Post a Comment