Wednesday 12 November 2014

Starting out..

I'm doing this in the hopes of getting stuff done, during the summer I have sent El so many squat challenges and what not challenges I completed exactly 0 of them.

So now I've come up with some smaller easier goals which are:

1) Finish my boxing course. - Be able to do all jumps on the jumping rope and skip for a minimum of 15 minutes.

2) Enjoy my pole dancing course. I start this on saturday and can't wait to improve my arm strength !

3) Lose more body fat gain muscle -eat healthy!

4) Go to the gym at least 4 times a week (including boxing//excluding pole dancing) so do sport at least 5 times a week

5) Go running at least once a week whether its in the gym or outside.

6) Also add at least one kilo of weight to the weights I lift.

7) Lastly start trying to prepare lunches for work.

So far I've done my boxing for the week, Ive added a kilo to one set of weights that I lift, and I've been to the gym 3 times! I have also managed to skip with the jumping rope for 2x5 minutes :)

Yaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment