Saturday 16 February 2013

La Vida Coco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO1q8Zwuc24

It's the weekend!!!!!!!! Have had this song in my head all week, and I think that and paleo have helped me get through the craziness that it was!

I have a lot to say about Paleo but not too sure where to start, and need to keep this short for right now...I am loving most things about it, particularly the joy that comes from getting a reply from El indicating that something I love is Paleo approved. I occasionally find myself pushing the gray area a little (Oh hello coconut water, red wine, and vanilla coconut coffee creamer! Is it strange that the things I find harder to give up are mostly liquids..).
The biggest challenge so far is probably the social/ eating out aspect of paleo, more to come on that later~!

Happy weekend to all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment