Monday 25 February 2013

Paleo day.. 12? I'm losing track


Song of the day!! just cause I love it. Got her head in the clouds, and we're not coming down

So Paleo-vegetarianism is doable-at least for 1 meal. I ate out at the Green Door- here's a snapshot-


avocado, olives, sweet potato, potato and kale, kale salad, eggplant, green beans, broccoli.. yummy yummy!

How was everyone's weekend?

mad props to my mom for making paleo cocoa for cross country skiing- cocoa, water and honey (instead of milk, sugar and cocoa)..she was skeptical but it turned out pretty well. I was over the other day and was hungry so she said, hmm how bout a little snack of smoked salmon? She is definitely catching on to this yay :)

Oh,  I also posted on the recipe for vanilla almond sponge bread - on doubletroublekitchenedition blog- so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment