Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 16 - Favorite blogs

So, a lot has been going on, so this post is going to be short and sweet! A lot of people look to the internet for workout or recipe ideas. I am going to share my favorite websites with you!

www.preventionrd.com: she is a dietitian, and posts recipes all the time, with nutritional information. She also tries to improve the nutrition of recipes she posts. I have tried many recipes, and love them.

chocolatecoveredkatie.com: she posts more healthy versions of some desserts, making this website a good place to look for ways to indulge. I think Rachel had also recently linked to one of her recipes!

www.pbfingers.com: this is not so much a cooking blog, although she does post recipes every so often. I like getting workout ideas from here. She posts her strength and cardio workouts here, so it's a good way to get ideas to switch up your workouts!

www.ohsheglows.com: this is a vegan website. Although I am not a vegan, nor could I even think about becoming a vegan, I do like to eat meatless a lot, so this is a great place to get ideas!

www.wholefoodsmarket.com: this isn't really a blog, but I really like getting recipe ideas from here. I have tried a few recipes from their website, and really liked them.


What are your favorite blogs for food or workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment