Sunday 27 January 2013

Day 19 - Making the week a little easier with the slow cooker

So this past week has been super hectic, so many things on my plate, on top of my already busy study schedule. My own challenge for the week is to make a schedule to keep to, in order to make sure that everything gets done.

One of my favorite ways of organising my week is to use my slow cooker. I can make slow cooked steel cut oats for the morning, or dinners that will last me all week. It also usually takes about 5 minutes to throw everything together, throw it on low overnight, then it's ready in the morning!

While I haven't found a good website for crockpot recipes, here are some of the ones I do like:

- Slow cooker pulled pork
- Black bean soup
- Split pea soup 

Do you use a slow cooker? What are your favorite recipes? Do you know of any good websites for slow cooker recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment