Monday 14 January 2013

Day 6 - Strength workouts



Sometimes it gets hard to motivate yourself for workouts. I find it is particularly difficult to get motivated to do strength workouts. Since my schedule is so busy (so far it looks like I won't be home for the next four weekends!!), I  need to fit in workouts and studying in my short nights. This means that I really don't have time to go to the gym to attend a class. While this isn't too much of a problem for cardio workouts, since I don't find it too hard to go for a 30 minute run, strength workouts are a little more of a challenge. I get lost with what to do.

I wanted to share the program that I am currently following that really kicks your butt! The Globe and Mail occasionally has boot camps, and this new one is really good! My legs were dead after the first workout. They also have videos for all of the exercises, which can be very helpful if you are just looking for individual movements.

If you are out of ideas, give it a try!

How do you get strength workouts into your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment