Thursday 13 November 2014

80-20- Eating Healthy!

Have you ever heard the saying " Abs are made in the kitchen" ?

Well they really are!



They say that 80% of it is nutrition and only 20% is exercise.

This 80-20 rule also applies to other things. For instance, eating healthy 80% of the time and indulging 20%. And some say it goes for kissing too, go in 80% and let the person come to you for the other 20%.

Anyway.. back to eating healthy. How boring. I usually am starving and wanting to eat my lunch by 11 am..but today I wasn't hungry and at all, and I realized it is because I had a salad for lunch. wah wah.  I need to spice up my salads with something delicious. Like maybe pasta. Just kidding.

healthy dinner from the other day-
salad with chickpeas and pomegranate seeds

I came across this article with tips on how to deal with your post-workout hanger.

 I am doing okay with getting workouts in but the next step is to really focus on nutrition if I want to see any results. I am so inspired by all of you! you are working away towards your goals.. not making excuses and getting it done! That is awesome.


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment