Monday 17 November 2014

Weekend Fun!

This weekend I went to Toronto for my annual trip to the Royal Winter Fair. Before I left, I went for  a morning run along the canal with my friend. It was a great run but left me quite tired for my 4 hr drive. I'm glad I did it though because it ended up being the only real exercise I did all weekend.

The rest of the weekend was spent visiting friends and walking around the Royal  (which I suppose is a bit of exercise) . One of my favorite things to do there is to eat an apple dumpling. It is amazing and worth every calorie!
The finished product

On my way back to Ottawa, I stopped at the barn rode Cedric. He was a bit stiff from the cold but after about 10 minutes he loosened up and we had a lovely ride.

Today I got back on track and went to a Body Shred class with El. It was a good workout but I had a headache due to the weather and wasn't able to push myself as hard as I would have liked. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment