Wednesday 26 November 2014

Just a bit more to go..

Just like every Monday I started my week off by going to boxing, it was terrible my teacher came to me at the end of class and asked if everything was alright because I was so bad apparently at boxing... 

That was a great way to start the week! Yesterday after work I wanted to go to the gym but decided on eating falafel with hummus instead :) I mean how could I say no to that ?


Today I did my long run at the gym, 11km again just that this time I died a lot.. No idea what was wrong with me but I was just counting down the meters to finally get to 11.. I'm accusing the 0,5m height I added to the treadmill as oppose to the usual flat running I do.. Anyway my treadmill results were 1:10:00 11.5km and 800 calories. :D 

My Nike app results were:
 
As you can tell not that great..
Just like last time I took a photo of my workout shirt which was soaked in sweat btw! I have to say I was wearing my ultimate roots cardigan :D

 

Yummy yummy! 

Tomorrow I start my Russian classes again and then it's off to pole dancing on Saturday :) yaaaay

No comments:

Post a Comment