Thursday 13 November 2014

Making fat cry on a daily basis!

Challenge accepted!! Apologies for the delay in submitting my goals for these 30 day, I'm a newbie to the blog world.

So the following are the habits I plan stick with:


  • 30 ~ 40 min. of Nike+ training 5 days a week
  • 20 ~ 30 min. runs 2 days a week (weather permitting)
  • Find and try new quick healthy energy boosting snack/ meal recipes. (I’ll sifting through El’s other blog to find ideas.) Suggestions welcomed.

The goal with sticking with these habits is to build up my energy level (I hate feeling sluggish), and to do better in my next 10k or ½ marathon race.

Today I did the Fighter Fit workout and substituted running in place, back pedal, and light jog with skip rope. I did this so I can build up my skip rope endurance.



I find thinking “Sweat is just your fat crying” while I workout funny, and motivating.


No comments:

Post a Comment