Monday 24 November 2014

Dance all night




So the other day i was trying to find a gym class to go to. Lately I am only in the mood to do classes and not to do my own cardio on the machines. There wasn't anything good at the clubs I usually go to, so i checked out St-Laurent and came across this:


Say what? This can't be right.. zumba at 1:30am and 3:am. I did a double take. This must be a mistake? nobody except for JULIET would want to do this- haha. But it's true, they do offer it. They recently added in a video system at my usual location and explained that it's so they can offer these night time classes. If you show up at 2 am and want to do a class they will pop in a video and you will do a virtual class in the studio.

Pretty neat.

I am off to Calgary for a couple days for a conference. There is a gym and pool at my hotel, so hopefully I have time to put them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment