Monday 17 November 2014

Weekend Temptations

Well I am back from the land of delicious pastries and croissants..aka Montreal. I would say the damage was medium-high.

I was about to post some photos from some of the bakeries but decided better not to.

The good:
- After my sunrise photo session, we went to Art-is-in Bakery. I watched as everyone stocked up on so many croissants and breads. I resisted knowing I was going to MTL.
- walking, walking walking- as much as possible
- yoga at a great yoga place - Luna Yoga in Old Montreal
- delicious ginger tea- good for the immune system - seeing good friends- good for the soul

The bad:
- Art is In- I did indulge in a breakfast sandwich (no bacon just egg and cheese)
- Shared snacks at an Iranian tea place
- thai dinner
- red wine
- candy

The ugly: 
- mushroom baguette from mama claffouti
- 1/2 triple chocolate croissant from mama claffouti
- brunch after already having said croissant. The brunch itself was the "brunch sante" and was delicious.

Berries, granola and yogurt, cheese and figs, poached eggs over mesclun lettuce and toast, fresh fruit- now this is a nice brunch!

I tried to enjoy the weekend, after all YOLO. Back to the gym today.





No comments:

Post a Comment