Saturday 15 November 2014

Halfway There!

I love that I planned ahead and thought the calisthenics challenge was completely reasonable and manageable. So happy for day 15 rest day! Why on earth would I think building up to 100 burpees, 5 min wallsit and 5 min plank over 30 days would be easy?! Not to mention the added squats, lunges and bridges?! I will complete the challenge and I already feel stronger for it, but it's definitely adding to my early morning grumpiness.

This Friday, meeting one of my closest friend's son took priority over the kayak pool session.... so the roll will wait a week. I have followed through on resume/cover letter work and am feeling more confident about some potential prospects.

The most exciting thing I did this week was finally bite the bullet and start an online photo portfolio! I've been talking about it for ages and am so grateful for the feedback I've received so far. If you're interested please check it out: https://500px.com/katywinship 

I hope you're all having fantastic weekends and accomplishing your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment