Wednesday 19 November 2014

Midweek Wednesday

So this week started out great, I had my usual Monday night boxing session with the usual 20 minutes of jump rope. At the end of the class my trainer complemented me on looking like a professional I was so happy ! 

Today I went to the gym in the morning and completed my once a week run! The second I got on the treadmill my shins started burning, this probably has something to do with the mega long running warm up I had on Monday as everyone was late -.- anyway the longer I ran the less painful it felt so I managed to keep on going for quite a while and completed a run of 11km in 1:01:11 or something ! This is what my Nike app says on the treadmill I did 10,5km at the end and burned 750 calories whereas on the app I only burned 640... I don't know which one to trust but either way I'm happy with my results!

 

My shirt was soaked after the run, which I've come to appreciate as it shows that you've really gotten something done :)



(Yes I did just post a photo of my sweaty shirt :p) time to get motivated !

Happy goal keeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment