Sunday 16 November 2014

The Evil Fluff!

So I went to bed last night knowing that today's weather was going to be crappy. Most days that wouldn't bother me since I workout indoors, but today is my running day and I like to run outside. So when I woke up this morning sure enough there was the evil white fluffy snow waiting for me, mocking me to some degree. So I did what any normal person would do on a Sunday morning, I crawled back into bed.

Whilst in my cozy warm bed, I began to say "Get up, get dressed, GO RUN!". Let just say that I was in bed long enough for me to loose count how many times I repeated it, but it worked this time. Next thing I knew I was dressed and looking for my toque and mittens.

Once outside I was greeted with a cold slap to my senses, not pleasant at all. But I had come this far and was not going to turn back, so off I went. Lets just say that the picture below pretty much sums up how it went. All in all it is safe to say that this weeks habits have been completed (I hope you all were able to complete yours too, if not the day is still not over yet).



No comments:

Post a Comment