Friday 14 November 2014

Friends don't let friends sleep in

muahahaha.

Well this morning I woke up before 6 am and decided I should go for a run. It was then or never because I had a breakfast and lunch with work so wouldn't have time for the gym. I texted Antonella to see if she was planning on running and if she wanted to come.


Awww..what a good friend!

So I got ready to head out into the dark- head lamp and all.


I have never used  a headlamp and was excited to try it out.


I got outside and couldn't stop laughing because it was quite light out and I did not need a headlamp at all. It was definitely overkill. I kept it on for a bit just for fun and then put it away.

Anyway we did around 5k and the pace was faster than what I usually run on my own.

Antonella didn't believe that I run as slow as I do..so here is the proof


I realized I barely ran at all in October..only 17.2km..woops. Back at in November.

See all the meh faces for my mood?  it is still better to do a mediocre run than none at all!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Try and stay focused on your goals but still have some fun! If your goals are too strict or you are finding them unreasonable, please re-adjust! Weekends are usually the hardest for me for nutrition..so I will try and be mindful and not sabotage myself [completely].






No comments:

Post a Comment